Measures against the coronavirus
C-mine prioritises the health and safety of you, our visitors; and of the artists and staff at C-mine. We’re taking steps to stop the spread of the coronavirus, and closely follow the guidelines set out by the government and experts.
Some time ago, C-mine was able to reopen the doors to its beautiful site. And from 1 July, we’re again able to offer artists a stage to dazzle audiences with their talent. This is not just the case in the theatrical auditoria – taking into account the necessary measures for social distancing – but also in the exhibition spaces, meeting rooms, the compressor hall, and our outside terraces for jazz concerts. All are entirely coronavirus-proof.
Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory in public buildings.
The health and well-being of our visitors and staff is of great importance to us. That’s why we have taken the following precautions:
- Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory;
- The number of visitors to an exhibition will be limited per fixed time slot;
- Disinfectant hand gel will be available throughout the venue;
- Clear signage will be provided.
We also request that our visitors follow these guidelines:
- Buy your tickets online;
- Follow the indicated route and the instructions provided by both the signs and the staff at the exhibition;
- Maintain a safe distance and do not group together.
- Follow the instructions of the Belgian government’s Security Council.
Together, we can make your visit to the exhibition a safe and relaxing one.
Due to the mandatory coronavirus restrictions, one part of the C-mine Expedition trail cannot be visited, i.e. the Virtual Reality installation. Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory in C-mine expedition.
Because of these mandatory coronavirus restrictions, the adult ticket price has temporarily been reduced from €8 to €6.
For all information about the safety protocol, visit https://sectorgidscultuur.be/
If you have any questions about safety measures at C-mine, please contact us via email@example.com.