C you soon!
Due to the stricter measures against the coronavirus, all activities in the Energy Building have been cancelled for an indefinite period, from 29 October 2020.
C-mine visitor reception
C-mine’s visitor reception in the Energy Building, which is also the tourist reception for the city of Genk, will remain open to provide information to walkers, cyclists, passers-by, etc. The C-mine shop is closed, but you can pick up products at the counter (such as walking and cycling maps, books, regional products, ...)
Mon: 1 pm – 5 pm
Tue – Sun: 10 am – 5 pm
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | +32 89 65 44 90
All activities in the Energy Building have been cancelled. A visit to the building is not possible either. Only the visitor's reception remains accessible.
The following activities are closed or cancelled:
- All exhibitions in the Energy Building, including the exhibition Tim Walker: Wonderful Things
- All cultural performances, concerts, lectures, events, workshops, ...
- C-mine expedition
- All public heritage spaces
- All catering locations
- All other activities in the Energy Building that are not on the above list
- Online tickets for Tim Walker: Wonderful Things and C-mine expedition will be refunded automatically. This is for tickets up to and including 13 December 2020. For the time being, tickets for the period after this date will remain valid.
- Anyone who purchased a ticket for a cultural performance will be contacted personally with regard to either moving the event, or obtaining a refund.
Studio Pieter Stockmans
The Studio Pieter Stockmans shop is closed. The tours have been cancelled. However, have a look at the webshop and arrange to collect products: these options are still possible.
Euroscoop is closed.
All information about corona-related measures in Genk: https://www.genk.be/coronavirus.