Route & parking
C-mine is easy to reach, both by car and public transport. Check out the floor plan or print out the directions and parking suggestions.
Can't find this in your satnav? Enter this instead:
Evence Coppéelaan 91
C-mine is located near an exit on the E314 motorway. At the lights immediately after the exit, turn left. The pit towers will come into view on your right.
C-mine has 4 car parks, adding up to more than 1,000 free parking spaces. Find a parking space closest to where you need to be on the site.
C-mine Parking 1 (covered)
- Lamp Room (Euroscoop, Vaimo, EASI, Erfgoedcel Mijn-Erfgoed, Speelmijntje)
- Energy Building (visitor reception, Main Hall & Lesser Hall, C-mine expedition, gallery, design centre, Barenzaal)
- LUCA School of Arts / MAD
C-mine Parking 2
- C-mine Crib
- Energy Building (visitor reception, Main Hall & Lesser Hall, C-mine expedition, gallery, design centre, Barenzaal).
C-mine Parking 3
- Studio Pieter Stockmans
- Horse Stables (Altrio Group, Painting with Light - NASCOM)
C-mine Parking 4 (C-mine Business zone)
- MIM Software
Continue a bit further along Houtparklaan to reach Whitelight and AED Partner.
View the various car parks on the floor plan
Several bus lines depart from Genk station towards C-mine: 31, 47, G8 and Avondlijn G3 (evenings only). Please check timetables for these bus lines on the website of De Lijn.